For the information regarding Vodafone balance transfer, you came to the right page. We will give you the right and proper way on how to do balance transfer using your Vodafone mobile device. Transferring balance from one Vodafone number to another is easy. But there are some conditions before this is done. So while doing the balance transfer is relatively easy, you cannot do it right away just because you think its fine.
Requirements for Vodafone Balance Transfer
To avail and enjoy the Vodafone balance transfer, there are some certain conditions that must be met. These conditions are only a few but still important. Fail to meet just one of the conditions, and you won’t be able to initiate it.
- First is that you need to be using a Vodafone mobile number.
- Both numbers should be in the same network or in this case, in Vodafone network.
- The Vodafone number that will perform the transfer should be at least three months old.
- The receiver Vodafone number must be at least one month old.
- This service is not free so expect some charges for every successful transfer.
- The Vodafone number can only do Rs 5 to Rs 40 one at a time.
- A Vodafone number is only allowed to do balance transfer up to five times a day. That totals to 150 times per month.
How to do Vodafone Balance Transfer
Now that we know the conditions on how to qualify to be able to do the balance transfer service, it’s time to learn how to do it. This should be easy and quick.
- The first thing to do is to put your phone on the dial pad.
- Now type *131*<Amount>*<Mobile Number>#
- This should look like this example: *131*24*9998765432#
- That’s it. You may now use the Vodafone balance transfer service at any time of the day up to five in 24 hours.
The Vodafone balance transfer is useful for those times that you suddenly run out of data allowance. It is also useful when you need to call someone urgently, and there’s no available mobile reloading outlet anywhere.
With the balance transfer, you can save someone or save yourself if it happens to you. You will most likely appreciate this Vodafone service when the urgency happens to you.
If you have more questions about this page topic, you may ask us anything in the comment section. We will try to answer all of it as soon as we can.