The Airtel app and webpage can give you full access to all their services in just a few clicks. Learn how in this article.
If you are an Airtel account holder, you have probably subscribed to more than just one service that the company offers. And it’s a common thing to be sometimes overwhelmed when trying to manage every one of them. That is why this article is going to guide you on how to manage your Airtel account in 5 minutes or less.
Airtel has many good offers. Their services range from broadband, mobile phones, digital TV, and everything in between. But did you know that there is one place where you can access all of them? Thanks to the developers over at Airtel, aside from bringing us the Open Network project, they placed all of the telecom’s offerings and made it work in the palm of your hand.
We are talking about the Airtel app available on both Google Play Store and iTunes. Using this app, you will have access to all the services that you have subscribed to the network.
You can pay bills, recharge mobile load and data, and even access your wallet. As a matter of fact, you can also reach Airtel customer service or Airtel broadband customer care using the app. Here is how you can use and manage your Airtel account in 5 minutes.
Airtel My Account Login using the app
The good developers of the Airtel app and Airtel Smartbytes have done a great job making the user experience simple but still comprehensive. You will literally get access to almost all your Airtel account services especially the ones you subscribed. Anyway, see for yourself. Let’s start.
- If you have not installed the Airtel app, you may do so first by going to Google Play Store and search for the Airtel app.
- Once you find it, tap install and wait for a few seconds to finish.
- Open the app as soon as it is ready.
- After the welcome page, you will be prompted to enter your Airtel mobile number.
- Once you confirm, you should be able to receive an OTP (One-Time Password) number through SMS. You will use this to verify that you are the owner of the number and the account associated with the number.
- After typing in the OTP, click Confirm, or the app should automatically fetch access to your Airtel account from the server.
- As soon as the server verified the account being accessed using the Airtel app, you will be able to see all the services inside the app.
- That’s it. You may now enjoy all the perks and benefits accompanied on your Airtel account using the app.
Within the App
- Full access to both prepaid and postpaid subscribers just like accessing the web version.
- View promos, exclusive offers, exciting deals and coupons, and other bonuses that the telecom company offers.
- Buy offers like data packs, SMS packs, and any combination of all their services right within the app.
- Be able to do mobile recharge anytime and anywhere with just a couple of taps using your smartphone.
- The app also offers roaming services such as data packs, and other mobile recharge when you are out of town or abroad.
- Provides notification regarding your data usage and alerts you whenever you reach a certain threshold limit.
- The app also lets you activate Family Share in just a few clicks.
- Access your monthly bills using the app or through email notification.
- Monitor your credit limit within the app in real-time
- View all your bills balance, unpaid balance, and even data balance.
- Get additional data allowance when you run out or when your data is almost out. No need to worry anymore about losing online access when you’re out of the house.
- Secured broadband access to pay all your bills from within the app.
- Be able to view all your transaction history so you can keep track of everything right at the palm of your hand.
- Make online payments using your bank accounts, debit, and credit cards using the Airtel app.
- You can even report issues, make complaints, and request account-related stuff courtesy of the mobile app.
Bonus Feature: Airtel Bank Access
If you have an Airtel bank account, you may also use the app to gain access to it with full control. Here are just some of the things that you can do with it.
- Your Airtel number is your exact bank account number.
- Get free personal accident insurance plan worth Rs. 1 lac
- Earn interest rate of 5.5% p.a. with just your Airtel bank account savings.
- View the talk-time equivalent of the money you have on your account.
- Pay bills and do an online transaction using the app connected to your savings account.
- Features Airtel UPI to transfer money straight from the bank account to your phone.
- Enjoy cashless transaction at hundreds of merchant partner all around the country.
- Withdraw cash, deposit funds, or open an account right within the app without having to fall in line on any actual bank outlets.
Can you imagine how much convenience the Airtel app can provide to all its users? That is more than any telecom services can offer. And that ultimately means having more time to spare on things that also matter.
You get to have access to all your online finances, activities, and while still keeping track of what you spend and consume. You will have actual control over your expenses without the need for another app or cluttered productivity services that make things more complicated than it should.
Overall, the Airtel app is your all-in go-to in terms of online services and household typical finances and budgeting. You do not even have to get up on your seat and leave what you are doing just to withdraw from the bank or pay any of your bills. You do it right on your palm with just finger taps.
So, what do you think of the Airtel app and the features it boasts to all its users? Do you think there is still something missing? If there is, tell us in the comment section below. We would love to know your ideas.
And do not forget to feel free to ask questions if something is itching at the back of your mind. We will be more than happy to answer all your queries as soon as possible.